Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas Recital

I have confirmation on our Christmas Recital options. I understand Christmas is a busy time of year! It's also a time made more special by music and service. As a teacher I've tried to provide that for those who may not be able to get out and enjoy the season as much. This is why I choose to do my Christmas Recital at a senior home. There are two options, you are not required to perform at both. I would like you to pick a date, time and place that works best for your schedule to have your child perform and let me know. These will not be long recitals (maybe 30mins. at most), nor very formal, but I would like all the performers to be dressed in Sunday type clothes. These are the two options:
1. Dec, 5, at 11:00am at Bel Aire (436 East 700 North, Orem)
2. Dec. 19 at 11:00am at Alpine Velly Care Center (5 Alpine Dr, Pleasant Grove)

They are both at 11:00 because the residents are not fed, showered and presentable until then, and then they have lunch directly after and afternoons weren't an option. So I'm hoping this will work for you :). Please let me know by email or text which performance works for you. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment